Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to Fort Canoga Press

Hello-

Welcome to Fort Canoga Press. When we were kids, many of us built a fort. It was our place, our space. Some place that we could call our own. When I was a kid, I had a fort out behind my house, and I named it Fort Canoga, after the town in upstate New York that my family had lived in.

All these years later, I put together Fort Canoga Press as a publishing name and outlet for my writing and photographic ideas, all under one roof. Like a fort. Because all of these years later, one should still be able to dream of creating something bigger than one's self.

Our first book, "There Was A Time: Rock & Roll In The 1960s in Charlotte, and North Carolina", was released in May. You can check it out at the book's website, therewasatimebook.blogspot.com, and pick it up via Amazon.com, or contact us here. Many new projects are on the way, so check back to this site soon.

Thanks, and enjoy,
-Daniel
August 26, 2013
danielcoston at aol dot com
Fort Canoga Press copyright 2013 Daniel Coston


No comments:

Post a Comment